Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Update....2017

January 16th., 2017
When will they ever learn....when will I ever learn...?
After 8 years, Obama is out, the new guy is in by tomorrow, Donald Trump,
In Canada, Steven Harper is out and there new Prime Minister since
a year ago is Justin Trudeau....Liberal, son of ex Prime Minister Pierre E. Trudeau of a generation ago..
And there you are. I may look up and locate some pictures and post them here but honestly, at approaching old age this year I may give up on this form of communication totally.
To my amazement the blog thing is still available. Some others are not...I guess Durham Realestate.Blogspot.com gained some value and somebody somehow managed to grab it.
Does not matter any more, former ljdyfriend Diana H. passed away last month, she was 55.

No comments:

Post a Comment