Friday, November 4, 2016

fool me once....etcetera

....fooled and fooled again.I have to admit this constant effort to connect with me somehow by ladies from Russia has become a sort of entertainment routine. In most cases if I enter the email address into the Google search bar I learn that the in dividual is nothing more than another romance scammer. A woman I suppose but it is just as possible that a screwball named Ivan or Igor is behind the usually pretty picture and english text.
A few cases of very young ladies stand out, I usuall scare the dickens out of them by suggesting that they may fall victim to a Russia mavia scam and end up in a hurehouse somewhere in a big city, drugged and used as a sex slave. I just hope my warnings have been of some benefit to a few of these very young and pretty women.
I may perhaps continue writing here from time to time. I have or have had many interesting contacts and pictures. Since this blog is not exactly popular and I do not need any of these snapshots for any purpose I will just delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment